We take our customer’s privacy seriously. We only collect, record, store, disclose and use your personal information as outlined below.
During your visit to our site you remain anonymous unless you have a BLIMS Furniture online account, log on with your user name and password
We are committed to complying with Republic Act 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, and its implementing rules and regulations.
Collection of Personal Information
When you create your BLIMS online account, or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the site, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Date of Birth
You must only submit to us information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes. We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information provided by you.
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time by logging in to your BLIMS Fine Furniture online account.
If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with our third party service providers for some or all of the following purposes:
To facilitate your use of the website;
- To process orders you submit upon check-out through our payment gateway providers
- To deliver the products you have purchased through our online shop
- To update you on the delivery of the products
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data, identify visitors on our site; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behavior
- We also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function
- In exceptional circumstances we may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfilment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
We may share your personal information with third parties for the abovementioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary. In sharing your personal information, we endeavor to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the above mentioned purposes.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address below.
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
Updating and Accessing Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account.
Security of Your Personal Information
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service
- (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us at our e-mail address below.
Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your BLIMS Fine Furniture online password to anyone.
If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and other information submitted to us. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. You are reminded to log off of your account and close the browser when finished using a shared computer.
If you are under 18 years old, you may use our website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit BLIMS Fine Furniture online, we record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- The pages within our site which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalize the content to match your preferred interests more quickly. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
No Spam, Spyware, or Virus
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address below.
BLIMS Fine Furniture Online’s Right
You acknowledge and agree that BLIMS Fine Furniture Online has the right to disclose your personal information to any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities or the relevant right owners if we have reasonable grounds to believe that of those information is necessary to meet obligation and requirements, whether voluntary or mandatory, as a result of cooperating in an investigation and/or by request of such parties. To the extent permissible and applicable by law, you agree not to take any action and/or waive your rights to take any action against us for the disclosure of your personal information in these circumstances.
Contacting BLIMS Fine Furniture Online